[OneStopStrategy.com] For several weeks, the teams speech on the future of Formula 1 are a new destiny: Prevent Bernie Ecclestone to continue his adventure, reducing its power.
When Toto Wolff, leader on this issue, indicates the need to reduce the price of tickets for the Grand Prix. The boss of Mercedes AMG F1 pushes the door open. The statement came during the German Grand Prix on the Hockenheimring, partly funded by the German manufacturer. Wolff made a media announcement effect of giving evidence, to obtain the support of fans. Fans who must be the basis of the new paradigm of Formula 1.
- BUSINESS / book GP 2015 english is available !
- Un changement prochain chez Ferrari
- Caterham F1 et Genii Capital ?
- Business / book GP 2017 English Version is available !
- Before Post - Spain GP 2014