[OneStopStrategy.com] For several weeks, the teams speech on the future of Formula 1 are a new destiny: Prevent Bernie Ecclestone to continue his adventure, reducing its power.
When Toto Wolff, leader on this issue, indicates the need to reduce the price of tickets for the Grand Prix. The boss of Mercedes AMG F1 pushes the door open. The statement came during the German Grand Prix on the Hockenheimring, partly funded by the German manufacturer. Wolff made a media announcement effect of giving evidence, to obtain the support of fans. Fans who must be the basis of the new paradigm of Formula 1.
- Note du Mardi - Une alternative au budget plafond ?
- Business / book GP 2017 English Version is available !
- Note du Mardi - Le mythe du pilote F1 dans l'ère moderne
- BUSINESS / book GP2014 is available
- View - The new Bernie Ecclestone order in F1